The CITN Tax Academy runs a blend of academic and professional tax programs designed principally to:
- Train and equip students with the necessary skills and expertise needed in today’s ever-dynamic revenue generation environment
- Provide a platform for producing well-trained and competent manpower needed in Tax administration and Tax practice.
- Nurture and upgrade the skills of lecturers that teach taxation in Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and other institutions involved in the teaching of taxation.
- Provide a platform to deliver result-oriented public revenue yielding tax courses for boosting internally generated revenue for federal, states and local governments.
- Delivery of courses for exploration of emerging tax bases for revenue authorities.
- Enable all tax stakeholders to deliver on their core functions/mandates.
- Promote synergy among taxpayers, tax administrators, and academia to deepen tax culture
- Earn exemption(s) from relevant CITN’s professional examinations
- Prepare those who do not have previous knowledge in Taxation