The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria cordially invites you to her MPTP Webinar series: ASABA ZONE scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Time: 10:00am – 02:30pm
Fee: Member/Non member -N15,000.00
Registration – bit.ly/citnwebinarmptp
1. THE DYNAMICS OF MODERN-DAY TAX PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
2. IMPERATIVE OF FINANCE ACT 2019: ON EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
3. NIGERIAN TAX OFFENCES AND PENALTIES; ITS IMPLICATION ON NIGERIA TAX SYSTEM
Based on the advantages of the above please attend the online MPTP in order to:
Update your technical skills.
Enhance your productivity and efficiency.
Develop your expertise knowledge.
Uphold the ethical standards of the profession.
Mode of Payment
– Online via www.quickteller.com/citn. insert your email address, membership number and select “MPTP & Seminar Fees” from the drop down menu and click continue. Enter the MPTP fee from the “edit” to pay for the MPTP.
– Direct lodgement/transfer to the Institute`s Access bank account (Account No: 0041893766) or
– Certified Bank Draft before the date of each programme.
For further enquires/details, please call: Yetunde on 08038825979, Olubunmi on 08023955842
1. It is compulsory for Members to acquire a minimum of 35 credit hours in a year;
2. Participants would be allocated 12 credit hours for attending each of the MPTP this year; and
3. Applicants for Fellowship upgrade and Practicing license must attend, at least, 3 MPTP or Seminars in the year preceding the year of their applications. This condition must be met in order for Council to approve the upgrade to fellowship and the license.
4. You will receive a minimum of 3 quality technical papers in any training programme.
Adefisayo Awogbade, FCTI