INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Minimum Entry/Admission Requirements into the Academy:
Certificate Courses in Taxation programs available include:
- The admission requirements for Certificate courses shall be a minimum of Five O’Level Credits (including English Language and Mathematics) at no more than two (2) sittings.
Matured Candidates not below 25 years old and in relevant employment may also be considered as well as holders of first degree/HND in any field or any recognized professional qualification.
- Admission requirements for the application of the Academy’s Diploma courses shall be the attainment of any 3 CITN Tax Academy Certificates, and other conditions as stated in 1 above
holders of the following certificates in non-Taxation related courses:
- National Diploma (ND);
- Diploma (from any recognized Nigerian/Foreign Universities);
- Any other equivalent qualifications;
- Matured Candidates not below 25 years old and in relevant employment may also be considered.
- Admission requirements for Post Graduate Diploma Programmes shall be a minimum of First Degree/HND in any field or any recognized Professional qualification such as ACTI, ACA, BL, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CFA, ACIS, ACS, ACIB, ICSAN, ACIIN, AMNIM, ACIA, ACIPMN, ACE, etc.
For purposes of clarity and emphasis, the steps to successful admission are as follows:
Application and Registration Procedure:
- Obtain O’Level at not more than 2 sittings, including credit in English and Mathematics
- Have your original and copies of your credentials O’level result, First degree certificate, NYSC Certificate/Exemption letter and any other relevant document(s).
- Pay an application fee of N5, 000 for each certificate course you want to enroll for.
Upon receipt of offer of provisional admission by email;
- Accept the admission offer by sending an acceptance letter to the Academy.
- Proceed to pay tuition fees of N50, 000 to CITN Tax Academy.
Remember, issuance of Provisional Admission requires you to have Paid N5, 000 Student registration fee to CITN Tax Academy.
Student of the Academy
A student is one that:
- Meets the minimum requirements for entry into the course for which he/she has applied;
- Has applied for his/her chosen course of study;
- Has been duly issued a letter of provisional Admission for the applied Course of Study into the Academy;
- Has duly registered for the Course for which he has been issued an Admission letter
To register, Click Apply Now to complete the application form.
|Registration Fee||- N5,000 (per course)|
|Certificate Course Fee||- N50,000|
|Executive Certificate Course Fee||- N75,000|
|Executive Diploma Course Fee||- N 100,000|
|Executive Advance Diploma Course Fee||- N 200,000|